Vitayes Instant Ageback Lifting Cream
The second, long-term reaction is caused by a peptide called Argireline. Argireline interferes with the nerve signal that causes muscle contraction, and thereby inhibition reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. Typical results when used on a daily basis is 30% reduction in the depth of wrinkles in 30 days.
The difference between Botox and Argireline? Botox is a toxin that is injected into facial muscles in order to paralyse them and as a result reduce wrinkles. Argireline is a non-invasive alternative that can penetrate the skin and prevent muscle contraction by blocking the nerve signal to the targeted muscles and as a result reduce wrinkles.
- Apply on clean and moist skin. If your skin is very dry, consider spaying a facial mist before application. Apply a pea-sized amount of product to the desired area of the skin and gently pat the cream in a very thin layer.
- VITAYES reacts with skin moisture to form an ultra-thin, transparent film. Keep your face motionless for at least 5 minutes or do not change your facial expression while film-formation is in process. Lightly fanning speeds up the process and achieves faster results.
- Avoid using oil-based cosmetics after using VITAYES. Oil may interfere with film formation and reduce the lifting and smoothing effect and/or duration of results.
- Please avoid using too much product. An excessive amount of product or too dry skin will result in incomplete film formation and cause a white residue to form on the skin. In this case, wash the affected part of the skin and re-apply the cream in a reduced amount.
- 0.2 ml and 15ml size options
- 6 months product life after opening
- Clinically and dermatologically tested and confirmed in its effectiveness
- Aqua, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, C.l.16035
Quality Tests & Seals
Apply the cream with light taps to the entire forehead.
For an instant eyebrow lift, apply the cream above your eyebrows.
3. HOODED EYELID
Apply the cream below the eyebrows.
4. PUFFINESS & EYE BAGS
Apply the cream to the entire lower eye countour with light taps.
Tap the cream gently on the desired areas.